★ Ashin - My Idol ★

★ Ashin - My Idol ★

Friday, October 8, 2010

HAHA Finally I Start My Blog.

I like sharing things with my friend. Well, I believe those who open this blog and read it with curiosity or patience, whatever, are friends of mine, hahaha. So, yeah! FINALLY i created this blog, and hopefully i can keep updating it....K, actually i used to have 4 blogs HAHAHA but i only managed to update them for few months, and after which, i totally left that aside = =. so lazy. oh maybe life was just so sad tt nothing i'd like to share or even remember. I often see ppl posting pictures and some discriptions on their blogs as records of good memories and the readers can experience the happiness too. So somehow i believe tt having a blog may be a motivation for me to live my life meaningfully yeah? HAHA.

k,let me start something.

Today, oh i mean yesterday, I finally went out with Ivy. Long time no see, really, since we went to different JCs. So we actually had quite a lot to catch up, didn't we? HAHA. I had a great time today. We had breakfast tgt n then played pool, shopping (alright, window shopping= =), n we went to VJ open house. I saw Fong Wa!!!!!! and so many ex-Cedarians. It did bring back some memories of sec times:) The most impt thing was tt, WE ATE A LOT! Gosh..I promised to lose weight after promos ><! but i was doing the opposite! How could that be!

one plus now. i planned to sleep at 22:00... i should hav not on my laptop :(

Nights, the world!:D

4 comments:

  1. 表示喜欢你的顶图···抱走·---------LSB

    ReplyDelete
  2. that always happens to me! i plan to sleep early, turn on my laptop, then end up sleeping super late :(

    yale

    ReplyDelete
  3. 表示我是天才书蓓·嘻嘻嘻

    ReplyDelete